I was born a Brittman. ~~1.- Once upon a time, I was born in Colorado
2. I was raised on the East Coast, Philadelphia, but mostly in New Jersey.
3. I do not believe that I have ever lived in one place for more than a year growing up (the parental units had stability issues, either that or they ran away from their family, which is funny because they say that kids are mirrored images of their parents, which than I have been blaming the wrong people...hahaha)
4. My father tells me all the time that I was adopted and that my real name is Nicole...
5. I was FORCED to move here, ripped away from my family and friends,and got stuck, but THANX to facebook, I have been able to reconnect with some friends that I grew up with here and there and I have also been able to reconnect with my family out east as well...
6. I met husband of twelve years on a blind date sixteen years ago, which I did not want to go on because the previous blind date was a nightmare, but I did which than leads me tooo...
7. I have 2 very awesome children, Kaleb(10) and Kierra(6)
8. Wisconsin, so I hear, is a great place to raise your kids, but the weather SUX, just make sure the kids are bundled nice and tight and that they don't stick their tongues on any metal poles...I love that movie…
9. I have a pretty awesome family, including the newest additions, Cathleen and Taylor, It's very cool to have a new sister that doesn't blame you or anyone else for their life sucking even though there is plenty reason to, I told her to run but she stayed (I am still investigating the theory that there was some type of blackmail or bribary conspiracy there)She has given me a beautiful niece and nephew and the AWESOME Shmaylor Taylor!!!! Speaking of my Nephew, Gavyn, AKA The Beast, he's 4 going to be 5, and they call him the beast because he will look so very sweet walking towards Sean and BAM punch him in the gonads or the face with absolutely no warning, which I find Hi-larious because sometimes I wish I could do that with 1 or both of my brothers, hahaha
10. I am very jealous of my sister Sarah because she has the ability to sing Erykah Badhu better than Erykah Badhu, I have even considered signing her up for American Idol.
11. My extended "in-law" side of the family is pretty great as well, my mother-in-law is a bit of a nag, but she really only has the best intentions, or at least that's what I tell myself.
12. MY HAIR HAS A PERSONALITY OF ITS OWN!
13. I love BACON, you can use it for so many things, baste a turkey, wrap a steak or chicken, bacon is multi-cultural, ooh baconnaise, bacon salt, you can use it for soups, salads, and sandwiches, you can even use the grease to s
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
Do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more.(Friend or Money !)
Death is hereditary.
There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.
An consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Where there's a will, there are five hundred relatives.
Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.